About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Kuching, Sarawak

Yes, Im posting this because I miss Kuching already. Missing the Cat City so much! I can't wait to be back there on June! I miss eating Kolo mee, Laksa Sarawak, good porks and miss to drinks Fresh Green Tea and 3 layers tea. Keep me craving here in Penang! Kuching is the best city ever to me although Penang is quite big city and very pretty in its historical places, but nahhh nothing could beat the beauty of Kuching, Sarawak. Just cant wait to be back home! Yayy!

No comments:

Post a Comment