About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Just be yourself.

There are too many things that appears in my mind for these few days. And, this thursday (11th June) will be starting my first paper of my Semester 4 this year. It will be left for 1 year more for me to kick off this degree before I can get the scroll whatever it is, I am still grateful for being myself. And, oh yeah, I am turning to 22 year old this year! Yayy. Getting younger each year! Hehe. Nothing more to wrote here. Will be continued with my revision after this :) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment