About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Friendship & Love.

06.08.2015
It is the date to remembered because that's when I attached to him since 2011. Couldn't believe my eyes cause year after year, it is already the 4th year we are together. No doubt that along of our relationship, there is ups and down. We argue on a small matter sometimes. And, we loves to watching movies together! And have a kind of heart to heart talk. We don't really go for a fancy kind of dinner, but we do appreciate spending times together in a way of moderation. I am blessed to have him in my life. He's the kind of person that don't really love to memorize date or anything that similar to it. I've learn to accept the way he is by not memorizing any special date along of our relationship. But thats okay. God is the center of it all. Cheers to another blessed years to come! Yay! ��

No comments:

Post a Comment