About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dream house

Yup, that is my dream house. My future house in the future. Maybe 10 years from now? Hehee. I kinda like it the way it was designed and constructed. It is so English house to me. And it is a compliment yep. I really love it! Hoping that I will have a house like this one day. Yes future husband? Can we built a house together like this? Hehee �� So admiring this house so much. Just a picture of this is enough for me. Leave all to God. He is way richer than me. Amen! My checklist ✔

No comments:

Post a Comment