About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Friday, April 17, 2015

What I loves about Penang?

My answer to this would be the scenery. I love this kind of scenery to keep me calm and cool. I am capturing this spectacular view when I was in the bus (on our way for dance practice for Anugerah Tokoh Siswa at Kampus KEJUT, USM). Sometimes, it is just feel weird for me cause I do complaint a lot and questioning myself "why I must go to Penang for studies?" And yet at the same time, I am grateful to be put in USM to further my studies. One of the reasons is that, this spectacular scenery. Thanks Lord for keeping me alive untill today. I am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment