About Me

My photo
i'm just a girl :) Born as a mixed blood of Lun Bawang + Iban. Preferably called as Anak Kacukan. A student from faculty of HBP USM, taking a Bachelor of Construction Management (3years). Holding the words of God, Amsal 16:3. It inspired and gives hope to my life. =)

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My other half

Been together for 3 years & 8 months now. A first glance and smile in 2011 between both of us. I was never knew him that much when I met him at the church for some church activities during that year. He is totally a stranger to me and same goes to him as well. I never knew that we will be attached for so long until now. Really a blessing for me. Yet, it's really challenging relationship for me and it does taught me a lots of things on morality, respect, trust and confident. More years to come with you, Derry Dyvyeis. I am so glad for meeting you. And I thank God for that. God bless this relationship ��

No comments:

Post a Comment